Tuesday 23 April 2013



This is a photograph that I took and edited. This is my take on the fairy tale “Little Red Riding Hood”
In this photograph there is a girl with a red dressing gown running in the woods. The girl is running along a path that leads into the distance which then disappears into some trees. The path and the girl are both in the middle of the photograph. The mood of this photograph is wondering. I think it makes the viewer want to know where she is running to, what she’s running from and why she is running. The first thing I see when I look at this photograph is the girl in the red dressing gown. I see this first because it is red and the rest of the photograph is black and white and the red is quite bright.

I like this photograph because the background is monotone it seems almost evil and the girl in red sticks right out so it could be that’s she’s running from the tree’s because there quite scary in black and white. The woods where the photograph was taken don’t have leaves on then with loads of flowers the branches are quite sharp and it doesn’t look like a place where a young girl would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment