Friday 26 April 2013

Response to Sarolta Ban


This is my response to Sarolta Ban, i have took the idea that she had of putting a fan blade in the back of a man's head. I have used a peel away can instead of a fan blade. I was originally going to use a plug socket but then i realised that Sarolta Ban's photograph looks good because the object on the man's head is a circle and having a square plug socket wouldn't look as good as something that is round. I like the can lid because it's like the can has been opened to see whats inside of his head and all that's their is a black empty space. I think that having the can partly open was better than opening it all the way because then it makes me think what could be behind their if it is opened a bit more, opening the can all the way would get rid of some of the mystery.

This is my response to Tiffinany White, Tiffinany's photographs are often very mysterious and the subject matter seems to be out of place. I thought for ages of what have as my subject matter and where to put it and in the end i thought of a water fountain in the middle of a field. I have edited the inside of the water fountain by adding a filter, the filter is green so it matches with the grass in the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment