Friday 8 March 2013


I have chosen to study Tiffany White because her photographs are very mysterious. I have linked this to my question, Nursery Rhymes because some of them are quite mysterious.

The content of this photo is a green door made of corrugated metal. The mood that this photograph has is secrecy. The mood is secrecy because it is not known what is behind the door and where the door is. The layout to this photograph is wonky. The split between both parts of the door isn’t in the middle, the photograph has a crooked look because it isn’t central but this makes it more secretive. The colour palette of this photograph is a range of light to dark greens. I will be using the crooked and secretive element of this photograph in my response.

I like this photograph because it makes me ask questions about it. I think that this is a critical element for a good photograph because it hooks the viewer. If the viwer isn't hooked on the photo then they might lose intrest in the photograph. Another reason I like this photograph is because it's unusual, you don't often see a green corrugated metal door.

No comments:

Post a Comment