Friday 15 March 2013


I have chosen to study Tiffany White because her photographs are hidden. This links to my question of Nursery Rhymes because often they are very secretive. In this photograph there is a small green building in the middle of nowhere. The mood of this photograph is loneliness. The building looks like it is in the middle of an open area surrounded by a forest.  This building would be very hard to come across and it also looks abandoned. The building is bright green and yellow so it makes the photograph very contrasting, it also makes the building stick out. I would like to use the emotion of this photograph in my work.

 I like this photograph because the building is very eye catching because it’s very bright, however even though it is eye catching not many people would find this building easily. Another reason I like it is because I’m not sure what the building is used for, why it was built or who built it. It makes me think about why the building is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment